News & Announcements
There is always something happening at, or nearby, The Preserve at Indigo Run. Unlike items you'll find on the 'Owner's page' that are more long-term in nature (Master Deed, RULES AND REGULATIONS, minutes etc.), items on this page will be more current and less formal...enjoy!
The Preserve at Indigo Run
May 15, 2020
● You should have received the pool/fitness center update from IMC. Please understand
we are following recommendations from DHEC and relying heavily upon common sense,
patience and kindness. If you choose to use the fitness center and/or pool, remember
we are all still practicing social distancing. So if there are a few people in the fitness
center, just ask when they’ll be done and come back at that time. (By the way, we took
advantage of the closing time and had the carpet cleaned.) Remember to clean off
equipment before AND after your workout. While enjoying the pool, please make sure
the entire area of cushion is covered by a towel (you may need to use two towels). It
would be advised to bring your own disinfectant to spray the cushions prior to putting
your towel(s) down and again when you leave. Again, because of social distancing
guidelines, chaise lounges will be somewhat limited, so don’t save a lounger for a friend
or leave your belongings in anticipation of being back in a few hours. Be fair to your
fellow pool worshippers. We’re all in this together and want to enjoy our amenities that
we’re lucky to have, so just use some common sense, kindness and respect for others &
all will be well. If you would like to bring your own chair to the pool, that’s a good idea,
but you’ll need to take it home with you as there is no place to store it at the pool.
● Just a (constant) reminder to BREAK DOWN ANY BOXES you may have. Breaking
them down means to unassemble them and get them to lay flat. Break down any size,
any shape box you may have and put them IN the blue recycling totes. If it is too large
for the tote, then put it next to the totes to prevent blowing around. We have to pay to
have excess garbage and boxes taken to the dump.
The Preserve at Indigo Run
April 30, 2020
- Everyone should have received the update from the DHEC regarding the pool closure/opening. Per their directive, the pool will remained closed until the State of Emergency is lifted or the Governor gives the ok to reopen the pools.
- As the temperatures rise and we use our air conditioning more often, just a friendly reminder to change the air filter in your HVAC unit. It is recommended to change it out once a month during these upcoming months when AC usage becomes continuous. Not changing it could cause the unit to ice up. When the coils defrost, the water could go on to the floor and worse, down to the unit below. So please, remember to change your air filter.
- BrightView said they should have all the sprinklers that are operational up and running by end of May. While they are doing that, they are noting what sprinklers can be fixed/changed and will submit a proposal then to rectify the irrigation. If you know a sprinkler is not working and you have not told Jennifer as of yet, please do so.
- In mid-May, BrightView will be working on the flooding issue that effects the road in the area of buildings 36 & 38.
- The Board appointed Kate Holland as member-at-large. Kate has been an owner in the Preserve for over 10 years. She has great experience with customer service, insurance and financial planning.
- If you have any questions or comments, please direct them to Jennifer Meisel in the office. Her email email@example.com.